You guys, this week has been nuts. Here’s the highlight reel.
1. My baby finally cut his first two teeth! After three months of non-stop drooling and chewing, we actually have teeth.
2. My baby started crawling! (And of course he did this when I wasn’t even home. Stinker.) It’s not pretty, but he gets places. He will not stay put!
3. My toddler is wearing panties at night! Time to go shopping for the princess panties and retire the training pants.
4. I performed a fawn rescue AGAIN! Seriously, nature is the worst. But my dog is worser.
5. I crushed a scorpion to smithereens! Take that, nature.
6. I have been the mother of a 12-year-old for over a week and I haven’t died.
Here’s to the weekend! I’m so glad it’s here!!!